Course content :
- Introduction to basic avalanche rescue technique
- Awareness of the basic rules of off-piste
- Discovery (or rediscovery) of the 3 Valleys off-piste area
- Introduction to ski touring/splitboarding
- HOURS: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m (5 mornings x 4hrs)
- Courses open from 16 years old
- Group limited to 6 people per level. Lessons guaranteed from 4 students. If the number of participants required is less than 4, the course will be limited to 3hrs/day.
- All season, open to skiers class 4 minimum (comfortable on black slopes and previous off-pist experiences).
- Lessons start on the first day at the Ski Cool office, located at 382 rue du Soleil.
- 1 scheduled session of splitboarding regarding the weather conditions
- Safety equipment provided : backpack with transceiver, shovel and probe.
- 3 Valleys ski pass required
- Prices excluding equipment. For more information on the necessary equipment, please contact us.
Carré Neige insurance
We do not issue refunds in the event of cancellation, injury or illness. For more peace of mind, consider the Carré Neige and consult our general terms and conditions of sale.